Sunday, July 14, 2013

Tomorrow....

Starts a new work week for me.

A new work week at a new place doing a whole new different job.

It also starts me back at getting up at the crack of dawn after a month of getting to "sleep in" (if you call 7-8 a.m. sleeping in).

Starts me back on a 40 minute one way commute to and from work.

Starts me back to no time to do anything at night but be brain fried.

It's ok.  It's a great blessing.  This job is at a higher rate of pay and offers AFFORDABLE health care after six weeks.

Aiden is begging me not to go back to work and not to make him go back to school.  Oh well, he has a lot of "school" to look forward to.  I am looking into putting him into Pre-K ... not sure about that.  I like that where he is at he is only a mile from his daddy.  If he goes to Pre-K that would bus him he would be close to an hour from where we work.  Checking to see if there is a Pre-K near where we work that he could attend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...